All materials provided are for the exclusive use of South Coast Officiant authorized guests. 

Please contact South Coast Officiant directly to get the ceremony selections sent to you directly.

 Request a copy of your Marriage License

Please wait 3 to 4 weeks after your wedding to for records to be in the system.

You will need to notarize the request form or go in person to the county recorder's office.

Wedding Music

Traditionally, wedding ceremonies have 3 pieces played during the ceremony. They are to be played during the following times of the ceremony:

  1. Processional as the wedding party enters.
  2. Bride's entrance music
  3. Recessional music as the wedding party leaves.

Helpful sites: